It works!
na@rna-aop:~$ df -h
Souborový systém Velikost Užito Volno Uži% Připojeno do
tmpfs 3,2G 1,7M 3,2G 1% /run
/dev/sda3 48G 9,8G 35G 22% /
tmpfs 16G 0 16G 0% /dev/shm
tmpfs 5,0M 4,0K 5,0M 1% /run/lock
/dev/sda4 771G 39G 693G 6% /home
/dev/sda2 512M 6,1M 506M 2% /boot/efi
/dev/sdb1 3,7T 1,1T 2,6T 29% /hdd1
/dev/sdc1 3,7T 1,5T 2,2T 40% /hdd2
tmpfs 3,2G 124K 3,2G 1% /run/user/1723
192.168.70.199:/var/nfs 1,9T 70G 1,8T 4% /nfs/nuc
rna@rna-aop:~$ ll /nfs/nuc
celkem 12
drwxrwxr-x 2 rna uucp 64 led 18 17:59 .
drwxrwxr-x 3 rna adm 4096 led 18 17:48 ..
-rw-r--r-- 1 rna rna 6 led 10 12:45 pokus.txt
-rw-r--r-- 1 rna rna 6 led 18 17:59 this_is_a_shared_dir_on_nuc24.txt
rna@rna-aop:~$
Thank you very much.
I don’t understand where the error was, I guess I was trying to run something like nfs or nfsd. And it should be nfs-server.
This is the case when one works on different distributions, RedHat, Mint, Raspbian…
Then I don’t have a mess in my head.