AlmaLinux 9 Boot Failure on VPS After installation

I installed AlmaLinux 9 on my VPS and rebooted the system. However, I am unable to log in to the server via SSH using [root@.247.183.(mailto:root@.247.183.**) from my Mac terminal. Additionally, when I attempted to connect to the server via VNC (Virtual Network Computing), I encountered the issue shown in the attached file. The console output indicates that the system is failing to boot properly, with errors such as:

  • systemd[1]: Failed to execute /sbin/init, giving up: Exec format error
  • systemd[1]: Freezing execution

I have not taken any further steps to troubleshoot this issue yet.

Could you please assist me in diagnosing and resolving this problem? I would appreciate your guidance. Please check attached file.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Hello

Does the architecture of the installation media match the architecture of the VPS?
Based on the following log, it appears to be failing during the boot sequence.

“systemd[1]: Failed to execute /sbin/init, giving up: Exec format error”

I believe the installation itself succeeded, as I only copied files from the image to the VPS. However, when attempting to boot the OS, it likely failed due to an architecture mismatch.

This is just my inference, as I haven’t verified it.
Thanks

※ I couldn’t figure out the attached file.