GNOME Almalinux 9.4 problem

I hoped to quickly complete all post-installation procedures after installing AlmaLinux 9.4 - “server with GUI” (and dnf update later).

However, compared to the excellent work of CentOS 7 (including the GUI), AlmaLinux gave me unstable work and a lot of additional worries. Problems have arisen every day so far (installed 3 days ago).

The last problem is the worst and needs to be solved quickly.

On run

openvpn --config=filename

(client)
Immediately after the last message about normal initialization, the computer froze.
No Ctrl+C, Ctrl+Alt+Fn worked, nor Ctrl+Alt+Del.

I had to turn off the power!
I didn’t see anything abnormal in dmesg after the new boot.
After the reboot, I checked the operation of openvpn (though with a different filename) - it seemed to work.
I got disgusting consequences - when I started openvpn, two flash drives worked.

After the reboot, I checked the operation of openvpn (though with a different filename) - it seemed to work.
Then I had to tinker with fsck for flash drives. I corrected everything.

But now GNOME 40.4 (Gnome classic) does not automatically mount any flash drives when installing them.

I’m not going to manually apply it every time
$ udiskctl mount --block-device /dev/sdxx

(I constantly work actively with flash drives, this is on my home PC with GUI).

How can I correct these problems in GNOME?

Now I need at least this. If this problem will resolved,
(I still hope there will no problem with the openvpn client in the future, although this is not at all obvious!), I will prepare other messages about other problems with AlmaLinux 9.4 (including my fixes).

I have now received a change in the situation that confirms my understanding of instability. After poweroff and a new download, the problem with automatic flash mounting in GNOME disappeared.

But the question of how to fix the problem of the lack of automatic mounting when inserting flash drives remains.

As well as the assumption that this behavior of GNOME is an error.