Operating System: AlmaLinux 9.6 (Sage Margay) screen keyboard problem

Hello,
echo $XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP
echo $XDG_SESSION_TYPE
echo $DESKTOP_SESSION
GNOME
x11
gnome-xorg

other specs:

static hostname: (unset)
Transient hostname: localhost
Icon name: computer-desktop
Chassis: desktop :desktop_computer:
Machine ID: 6d46b9bfb5864b32b1e27c7743419813
Boot ID: 75f31f0c60064aff90e87dc1a896cb42
Operating System: AlmaLinux 9.6 (Sage Margay)
CPE OS Name: cpe:/o:almalinux:almalinux:9::baseos
Kernel: Linux 5.14.0-570.24.1.el9_6.x86_64
Architecture: x86-64
Hardware Vendor: O.E.M
Hardware Model: RB-P118G
Firmware Version: V1.5

I want to disable screen keyboard, i m doing pos software on this OS but in wayland i have trouble with wmctrl to move some mozilla pages to second display(customer display), another problem is with using nomachine its crashing all the time with wayland, so i passed to x11 but now there is screen keyboard when i click any buttons on POS application , and i cant disable it also with x11 when i click buttons on POS app, it response very slow . I need a help about this subject.

BR,

Hi johnwoo,

You can disable the screen keyboard either via Settings β†’ Accessibility in GNOME or by using gsettings.

Slow response in X11 could be caused by high CPU load, graphics driver issues, or input methods like IBus. Check with top and journalctl for more details.

wmctrl does not work well under Wayland, and NoMachine often crashes there, so sticking with X11 is fine.

Make sure to apply the latest updates.

The above should be enough to help.

Akiyoshi kurita (redadmin)

Hello,
I already disabled from settings > accesibility

However, its sill appearing when i click any buttons or when i do down to up on screen with my hand , I could not find to disable it in wayland is there anything like wmctrl to move windows to another display , or how can i disable screen keyboard and fix press issues to buttons, it response very very bad

I am sorry ,i cannot help you.

Akiyoshi kurita